Friday, September 26, 2008

it's.beginning


...to look a lot like Christmas!



At least in the retail stores, anyway. Even though Autumn has officially begun, here in Texas we won't see actual fall weather for many weeks. But it *is* time to start planning for those Christmas card sessions.

I've gotten so many inquiries about holiday shoots that I've been feverishly working to put together a plan for how to make it all happen in a timely, organized manner for everyone! I've just about got it nailed down, and wanted to give you all a head's up that it's coming.

Here's the lowdown:
Holiday mini sessions to be conducted in a one-day blitz, and the package includes cards, gift prints, and a discount!

We're headed to Big D for my 20 year high school reunion (!!!), but I'll be back on Monday with the details.

Have a fantastic weekend, everyone!

No comments: