Monday, July 28, 2008

deja.vu

Can I just say how much I looooove working with models old enough to drive?

I LOVE IT!

We started with Miss H., the graduate , who was the perfect, drop-dead-gorgeous subject....



...set up in an amazingly lovely back garden...



....took visual advantage of the wonderful pool...




...added in some fabulous evening light....



...and finally, we mixed in the super-beautiful siblings for a hike to the creek...



...to result in the perfect session! It was getting really dark by this point, about 45 minutes after the sun went down. The light was still wonderful, but we had to hurry!

The age spread of these guys mirrors that of my own kids. Photographing them and working on their images was a little like looking into my own future! I pray my own children grow into such promising young adults and have a bond as strong as these three.

L., I'm looking forward to showing you all the rest tomorrow!

Have a faulous Monday, all!