Tuesday, August 5, 2008

new.view

Time for a contest, people!

I've got a new website in the works, and need to update the splash page images. There are three slots, so we'll have a contest to determine which three will be the chosen ones. I've chosen 10 of my favorite images from the past year, and you all get to cast your votes! (That part was actually verrrry hard - I had to list all of my favorites on slips of paper, and then I had my kids draw out the first 10. Please don't feel offended if *your* image isn't among those here....I can guarantee you it was likely in the original pool of 26 entries!)

The 3 images with the most votes will be featured on the new splash page! The winners will also receive a complimentary 8x8 bevel mount of their winning image.
You can vote as many times as you wish, and be sure to send your friends and family by so they can cast their votes too!
Let the voting begin!

Image 1


Image 2


Image 3


Image 4


Image 5


Image 6


Image 7


Image 8


Image 9


Image 10


No comments: